As a Quality conscious organization, STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. will:
- Provide top quality services which satisfy the necessities and expectations of our customers regarding quality, integrity, reliability and safety;
- Continually improve our processes and services;
- Promote a dynamic quality improvement program based on total quality control and total quality management to support its strategic direction;
- Conform to regulatory requirements and applicable international standards and codes;
- Assign responsibilities for quality management performance, provide the appropriate authority and resources to establish objectives and targets, communicate, train and audit our corporate performance.
Company Safety and Health Policy
We at STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and a strong safety and health program that protects its staff, its property and the public from incidents. STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. recognizes the right of workers to work in a safe and healthy work environment. We are also committed to work in a spirit of consultation and cooperation with our workers.
The Management of STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. accepts the responsibility for leadership of the safety and health program and we are committed to measure its ongoing effectiveness and make the continual improvements required to ensure safe working conditions.
Our Supervisors are responsible for developing safe behavior in themselves and providing that example for those they supervise. It is their responsibility to ensure all operations are performed with the utmost regard for safety and health of everyone involved.
Our employees are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety and health initiatives. We expect that our employees cooperate with all aspects of the safety and health program and that they comply with all rules and regulations and for continually practicing safety while performing their duties.
The workers at this company have the following four rights:
- the right to participate in the safety and health program;
- the right to know the hazards associated with the work they do;
- the right to refuse unsafe work, and;
- the right to work in a discrimination free workplace.
We expect complete and active participation by everyone, every day, in every job for the safety and health excellence of STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD.
We encourage all our workers to participate in the safety and health program of STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. We will ensure that proper equipment, tools, and training is provided.
An injury and incident-free workplace is our goal. Through continuous safety and health efforts, we can accomplish this.
The information in this policy does not take precedence over applicable government legislation, with which all workers should be familiar.
We at STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. consider environmental protection to be an important and integral part of conducting business. One of STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD. guiding principles states:
“We are careful to take the environment into consideration in our decision making.”
STEINBACH HYDROVAC LTD.’s Environmental Policy is to:
- minimize hazards to public health,
- protect the environment from adverse effects of construction operations,
- comply with all legislated standards and regulations,
- assess potential environmental risks,
- evaluate and monitor environmental performance to applicable standards,
- work with industry, government, and workers to maintain environmental awareness
- maintain effective reporting to the Safety Team.
- COR Certified
- CN Rail / CP Rail E-Rail Safe Trained
- Manitoba Hydro “Hydro Watch Trained”
- ISnetworld Certified
- WHIMIS Safe Handling
- Emergency First Aid CPR/AED
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Ground Disturbance
- H2S Training (Health and Safety)
- Confined Spaces
- Fall Arrest
- Mandatory Drug and Alcohol Testing